Header Ads

test

Actress Poonam Kaur Ready to do lip-lock Scenes

Actress Poonam Kaur
Actress Poonam Kaur hasn’t yet tasted the kind of success she always dreamt of. But she hasn’t lost the hope to make it to the big league one day. Receiving accolades for the performances in recent films like ‘Gaganam’ and ’6′ were only positives for her. Currently, She was part of few small-budgeted Tamil flicks. When asked about doing a kissing scene. this is what she said about Poonam Kaur Kissing Scene.

Poonam Kaur, in an interview with a prominent media house, said, “I am ready to do lip-lock scenes if the script demands but would never wear a bikini. I’m even open to looking glamorous by wearing modern outfits. But I will say no to anything that’s vulgar. I know where to draw the line. I’m not desperate to make it big in films. I’ll succeed on my own terms”.

The gorgeous babe, however, assured that she will not trouble the makers of any of her films after signing the film.

“I’ll keep my terms and conditions in front of the makers before I sign the dotted line. I do not want to trouble them after I end up signing the film. Doing that would be sheer unprofessionalism. I wish to play performance-oriented roles that were done by the likes of Sridevi and Jyothika. And yes if I get an opportunity to do so,I will definitely do those roles,” she added.

No comments